BLUETTI RV Kabel 12V/30A, Aviation Stecker to XT60 cable - male or female?

I tried to find out if the

BLUETTI RV CABLE 12V Aviation

has a XT60 male or female ending.

There is nothing to be found in product description and it would be nice if this could be clarified. Maybe a better product photo would help also.

1 Like

@claus80 Which model of RV cable are you referring to please?

I have a AC300 and i ordered this cable: “BLUETTI 12V RV Kabel”
https://de.bluettipower.eu/products/12v-rv-kabel?variant=41954797945010

I want to connect via 12V Aviation (i guess the “green plug” in my picture is called Aviation?) an XT60 (“red plug” in my picture).

It seems to me this being a female connector, am I right? Would be nice if this could be clarified in product description… :slight_smile:

Greetings
Claus

Das grĂĽne Feld bezieht sich auf den RV-Luftfahrtstecker, das ist der weibliche Anschluss.
Das rote Kästchen bezieht sich auf den XT60-Anschluss, die gelben XT60-Stecker und -Buchsen der beiden Kabel werden zusammen verwendet.

The green box refers to the RV aviation plug, is the female port.
The red box refers to the XT60 port, the yellow XT60 male and female connectors of the two cables are used together.

Danke fĂĽr die schnelle Antwort, leider weiĂź ich jetzt genausoviel wie vorher ;-) .
Ich brauche nur das linke der beiden Kabel, da das anzuschließende Gerät keinen “Anderson Stecker” besitzt.
Daher müsste ich wissen, was der linke Stecker beim XT60 für einen Form aufweißt: Männlich oder Weiblich (ich vermute weiblich)

Dankeschön im Voraus

Thanks for your fast response, now i know the same as before ;-).
I only need the left side of this two cables, as my to be connected devices does not provide an Anderson plug.
Therefore it would be nice if you can tell me which kind of XT60 the “red marked” one is: female or male. Currently I guess female…
Thanks in advance

@claus80 The two cables in the diagram above need to be connected together for use: connect the two XT60 male and female connectors in the red box together.

Die beiden Kabel in der obigen Abbildung mĂĽssen fĂĽr den Gebrauch miteinander verbunden werden: Verbinden Sie die beiden XT60-Stecker und -Buchsen in der roten Box miteinander.

Left one: Male
Right one: Female

@claus80

Der linke XT60 ist natürlich weiblich, da dort der Strom “rauskommt”. Man darf nicht zu einfach die beiden Kontakte kurzschließen können, wenn etwas leitendes den Stecker vorn berührt. Daher diese Seite immer vertieft und somit geschützt. Die Verbraucherseite ist dann entsprechend männlich und die Kontakte stehen vor.

The left XT60 of course is female, as this is where the current “comes from”. Both contacts may not be too easily shortend, in case something conductive touches the connector on front. That’s why this side is always sunk, therefore protected. The consumer / load side correspondingly is male with contacts sticking out.

GruĂź Bernd.
Regards, Bernd.

XT60

1 Like