Bluetti order information improvement

I have to give the folks @BLUETTI a pat on the back for what seems to be an improvement in customer communications on the sales orders side. On my first orders I had a heck of a time finding out if my order actually went thru and getting confirmation of such. It actually took weeks and then all of a sudden the items started showing up for delivery. It was very frustrating as I was on a very tight schedule.
This time after our orders were made I received confirmation emails and shipping information in a timely manner. I am hopeful that this improvement is a sign of good things to come with the vast issues of customer service and timely communication being addressed. As I have said before it is my opinion that the products are top notch. I am optimistic that the service is following.
Thanks

1 Like

Hoping is what I did for the first few months, then a lonely reality crept in and curled up beside one of my EP500s. My advice: order 2 so you can use one for parts.

1 Like

2 is 1. 1 is none. I know that is a fact in life.

I agree. Trust is key in any business, and needs proper communication to build & sustain.

Ordered a DO50S on 9/29 got order confirmation nothing since, wrote to customer service, waiting to hear

1 Like