Bluetti offices are open?

I am in EU as well - Germany.

Ok, when you come write me that maybe we can talk and see and I can give you some information about eating and beautiful places. Living in Tuscany I would say I am in one of the best regions ahahahah

1 Like

My unit came today. It is strangely branded “PowerOak” and not Bluetti, even after I ordered it via bluettipower.eu website (I know it is the same company, but strange anyway). Quick check with AC device - OK. Battery at 63%. New FW - no detailed information about the cells status whatsoever. But as people say - the less you know, the better you sleep :slight_smile:

A note for all expecting delivery in Germany (maybe Europe in general) - the delivery guy just left the 2K unit in front of the door. I was at home an no one ring the bell - so keep an eye regularly at your doorstep!

1 Like

@mac sounds good! Haha yea I have no idea when that’ll be but I’ll def keep that in mind and let you know!!

ok when it will notify me soon

ps as soon as I get the bluetti eb55 I celebrate hahaha

1 Like

Bluetti’s European division is PowerOak
Congrats on your new Bluetti EB55

1 Like

Thanks, it is a AC200P actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m another person in Italy wanting information. I have tried to contact Bluetti both by e-mail and by the form on the site, but no reply. It is a bit frustrating, actually and doesn’t give me a lot of confidence, even if your products look great…

My questions are pretty simple, when will the new EP500 Pro be available in Italy, is a single unit sufficient to provide a UPS-like backup for an entire (small) house?

@Geo Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
EP500 Pro is available now. Here is the link:EP500&EP500Pro - The New Era of Home Backup Power | Indiegogo
And yes, it is a single unit sufficient to provide a UPS-like backup for an entire (small) house.

1 Like

OK great, thanks. I saw on the Indiegogo page that the unit ships to “some EU countries”. Is Italy included in that list?

One other question: I have installed a separate circuit breaker box where I can manually switch between running the house on a gasoline generator or from the mains electricity. Can I just plug in the Bluetti unit in the same manner as I use the generator?

Thanks a lot for the information…