Bluetti is not able to deliver products support or service

bad service , no warranty, no communication , no support,
they can´t deliver accessories , im waiting since 24.01.23 for my D050S Charger…
they permanently stalling

I ordered a D050S a couple weeks ago. Hearing nothing I emailed them. Apple replied saying they don’t have any and don’t know when they will have any. I see they are still selling them on the website even though they don’t have any. Not a good way to win customers.

@flintoid49 @christianvgraeve We are very sorry for the inconvenience. After confirming with support, the latest batch of D050S will arrive at the end of February and can be sent out then.
If it is convenient, can you tell me your order number? I’ll check further with support

this would be my order number but i don´t think that you are able to deliver : SPF-DE-12485
What Bluetti is doing here almost borders on fraud for me. You are selling something you don’t have. I have been trying to get this power supply unit since October 2022. I’m curious when KLARNA will start to nag me about wanting their money. I will then explain to them that they should deal with Bluetti in this regard.

@christianvgraeve I am very sorry, but as this is a DE order, I have checked further with DE support and learnt that the D050S for Europe will not arrive until late March.
If you really don’t want to wait, you can write to DE order support at sale-de@bluettipower.com to request a cancellation and refund. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SolarPowerSupply has the unit in stock, and they ship to Germany. (They also have a German language site)
https://solarpowersupply.eu/accessories/bluetti-dc-charger-enhancer-d050s?sqr=d050s