Bluetti iPhone app update

AC200L
iPhone app update, now can not login to app for wifi access to my AC200L.

Bluetti customer service asked me to reset password, have done so 2-3 times did not fix it.
Its the app update…
FYI: I can login to Bluetti account on laptop computer
can not login to Bluetti app on iPhone after update

@sunrvr I can try to replicate this when I get home, but can you try to go into the app and clear the cache? If this doesnt work, maybe try to fully delete the app from your phone, restart your phone, and re-download the app and try again?

Thank you for the suggestions, I did delete the app and rebooted the iphone
but will try doing so again.
I knew better than to try the update

@sunrvr Yea sometimes even tho the app gets “deleted” from the iphone, it keeps the cache and data still in the background, so hopefully you will be able to go into the app itself and hit “clear cache” which is located on one of the settings screens, and that will get you fixed up. I also will try to replicate the issue when I get home.

Specifically the response when attempting to login
in a red box the account password is incorrect

So I have deleted the app, rebooted device, reinstalled app with same results.

ok, settings:general:iphone storage:Bluetti, offload app appears to clear storage used by the app

I’m getting the same results

will await further instructions

Thank you

@sunrvr within the bluetti app… are you able to see any buttons that allow you to “clear cache”??

of course I’m only able to access my AC200L and AC200Max through offline mode
via bluetooth. I do not see any options on either machine to clear cache.

I sure wish Bluetti would weigh in on this problem

Hi @sunrvr

make sure to view your password, after enter it and verify if its correct.

Make also sure to check the “agreements” at the button of the login page. I double check with IOS and Adroid and i dont have any problem with the App. Its needs to be something locally, just for you.

greetings
Erik

@sunrvr I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the below steps:

1. Forgot your password
  2. Follow the steps to reset your password (the email for password reset may be in the spam folder)
  3. After resetting your password, do not log in immediately, wait for ten minutes and log in with the new password

I can login to my account on the computer no problem
but I have reset my password 3 times

I will try resetting the password again

**Dear Bluetti care, I contacted Bluetti Support when encountering this problem and was told specifically via email:
“you have to reset password from your computer at the Shopify website, then you can use
the same account to log into the APP”

The real fix is using forgot password from within the APP

Thanks for contacting us directly.

Please reset the password on the Shopify website, then you can use the same account to log in to the APP.

https://account.bluettipower.com/login?rid=2a7549554905dcc34bd989e64bc30e2f

@sunrvr So did that end up working for you then?

So to recap:
Bluetti Support via above email stated the password reset had to be done through the Shopify
(Bluetti sales) web site, and then login to the APP
that is incorrect

Bluetti Care:
Forgot your password
Follow the steps to reset your password (the email for password reset may be in the spam folder)
After resetting your password, do not log in immediately, wait for ten minutes and log in with the new password

Bluetti Support info is incorrect
Bluetti Care information is correct fixed the problem.

@sunrvr Ok. But you got it figured out tho?

Yes problem resolved

1 Like