Bluetti Devices Modbus Register, Inputs and Coil Description

Hello Bluetti!

Please hand out the modbus description of your devices for logging in home automation systems.

Best Regards

Can you clarify which device models you want to know the Modbus Register of?

I have same question for AC300.
How can I monitor, record and possibly control DC and AC input and output continuously and remotely? The app gives only real time snapshot.

It’s a AC300 with two B300 and one EB3A.
Thanks in advance.

Hello Bluetti,
any news? :slight_smile:

BR

@Wuastr Currently, only the app can provide remote monitoring of DC and AC input and output. However, we are constantly working to enhance our product features and may consider adding additional monitoring and control capabilities in the future.

@tinking Our AC300 device is a home automation system that can be connected to your home router via WiFi. It allows for remote communication with your mobile phone app through the internet. Additionally, the AC300 supports Bluetooth communication with your mobile phone, similar to the EBA3 device.

@BLUETTI
I’ve the feeling you are a bot.

In my experience Bluettii never gives out information, even if it would help their sales. They simply do not understand the market they are selling into and it’s needs. Their Marketing department is clueless as to what is happening in the Support department. For example they do not advise what issues firmware updates address. This results in many unnecessary questions, unresolved issues, negative feedback and more importantly, high unnecessary returns of units that only needed a firmware update. I spent 20 years in Customer Support and know the value of good aftermarket support. Unfortunately the Support team needs and potential at Blueitti is not recognized and fully supported by their senior management in my opinion.

4 Likes

@tinking our communication protocol and interface are not available for public access at this time. Therefore, we are unable to provide you with further details regarding the modbus description of our devices for logging in home automation systems. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Wuastr Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input and will pass it along to our team. We understand the importance of providing accurate information and excellent support to our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will work on improving our customer support department. We value your loyalty and hope to continue serving you in the future with the best possible support.

It’s been a while since I did my testing of the various supported MODBUS commands, but if I recall they’re only supporting 3, 6, & 16, the register read and write commands. Everything else returned an exception code of 1, unsupported.

A decent chunk of the AC300 and EB3A are documented for the Bluetooth MODBUS - a lot of the data isn’t too hard to figure out what it’s doing. I’ve got some scripts on the side I’ve been working on to make this a little more legible that’ll eventually be ready to release.

If there’s something you want that’s missing feel free to put in an issue on my work and I can take a look.

It won’t hurt if you are just trying to read from it, see what you can make of it and post it here. Bluetti, like pretty much all companies only have so much resources to put into each capability, and having a publicly documented API would mean it needs to be version and supported, which takes effort away from other projects.

Did you already see these possibilities to retrieve information from a Bluetti device ?

I’m using the first one with my AC200Max, mosquitto broker and IOT MQTT panel for Android. Works.
Don’t hesitate to ask me if you need help.
If you are more capable, please help to support other users and the development on Github.

Best Regards, Bernd.

I can confirm the MQQT interface by warhammer works. There is still however some information like Power generation, time to full charge, time left on battery power, internal temps, the device logs and possibly more that are not in his (brilliantly done) reverse engineered interpretation of information available on the AC200MAX bluetooth connection.
Come on @BLUETTI : If you help us ( the Home Assistant community), YOU benefit by getting increased sales!

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice, I would like to report it to the R&D department. we are committed to providing wider features to satisfy the customers’ needs. I am pretty sure it would be accomplished very soon.

1 Like

If you are interested, I can help you getting Home Assistant working, and modified so you are able to see how much time your device can (a) provide power and (b) take to fully charge.