BLUETTI AC240 - Your RV Camping Companion for Adventure Upgrades!

:tada: Guess who just rolled into town? Your new RV camping bestie - BLUETTI AC240! :minibus::zap: Get pumped for some serious adventure upgrades!

:sparkles: Here’s what’s got us all hyped:
:ocean: IP65-rated dustproof and water-resistance - perfect for any outdoor escapade.
:muscle: 2,400W Output & Up to 20kWh Capacity (10kWh of AU ver.) - yeah, it’s a powerhouse!
:battery: 3,500+ Lifecycle Cycles - this baby’s built to last.
:headphones: Noiseless Operation - because who needs distractions in nature?
:zap: Fast Charging - keeping you juiced up and on the move, no sweat.
:shield: 6-Year Warranty - talk about peace of mind!

:point_right: Ready to dive into the AC240 magic? Hit that link below and let the adventure begin:

6 Likes

6 year warranty?!?! That is incredible!! SOOO looking forward to this unit! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Did you see the Instagram contest to win one? It’s USA & Canada only… Michigan seems to be in that area (last time I checked)… too bad it’s not in the EU yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohh we most definitely are! haha and just wait… I’m sure EU will get to have their fun soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

will the AC240 accessories and cables be available to purchase when the AC240 is released?

2 Likes

I live in Texas so since Texas is not part of the USA I guess I can’t enter the contest!!!

Looks like a very nice unit. Is the release in europe also planned?

1 Like

That was your choice to be a Texan and live in a separate country :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh you got jokes Scott!! :rofl:

1 Like

AC240 will go on sale in the EU&UK markets in early May, please stay tuned! :raised_hands:

4 Likes