BLUETTI AC200MAX Gaming Project!

Hello everyone, I have found the “BLUETTI AC200MAX” for 1350 euro and I will pair it with a Luxor 24V-540W solar panel to power my gaming pc!
My question’s to the power station owners the main unit when charge from solar and get some AC load like 200-400W the fans is too loud for a bedroom?
I don’t care about the power adapter only for the unit because I found more comments about fan problems and noise.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community

@Koumkouat The noise level of the AC200MAX at a distance of one meter is approximately 55 dB.

1 Like

So it is fine for a bedroom?

I’d never think of putting my AC200MAX in my bedroom. At least not if I want to sleep there, while the unit is having a load of 200-400W. With this type of load it changes every 1-2 minutes between silence and cooling the unit with the fans active.

1 Like

When i sleep the unit will not have any load maybe only in the morning when the solar will start send load.

1 Like

Then it should be quiet. You should switch of the AC output to avoid discharging the battery. Or just swutch it off completely if not using DC either.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, when I got the device I will come back if have any questions!

1 Like

hey, how’s this setup been working for you?

1 Like

Fine but the fans is not silent you must go for AC200L.

1 Like