Bluetooth display

Hello team - can someone advise if it is possible to change back the bluetooth screen in my phone. It was a nice clean 2D interface with white background. After the last app “upgrade” it is now a 3D rendering that is smaller, darker and harder to read. Talk about going backwards…

Hi @lepat , Thank you very much for your feedback.
Could you please provide the relevant screenshots so that we can better submit to the app development department.
Thanks again for your cooperation!

Here is a screen shots showing the old style - which I prefer since the new style I find unreadable. Please have app development team provide an option for customer to select their preference.

(note this is a generic image off web not my actual screenshot since my phone no longer gives old style)

Thanks

Guy

old style.jpg

1 Like

Here is the new style which I find unreadable. Please have app development team provide an option for customer to select the older version if it is their preference.

(note i could not send both images in same email as your system only allows 1 image per message - you dont make this easy!)

Thanks

Guy

new syle.jpg

Hi @lepat , Thank you for providing the screenshot.
We will submit your suggestion to the app development department to see if we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

1 Like