Best new AC300 and 200 MAX product info

https://www.bluettipower.com/pages/ac300ac200max

This info is for the AC300 and AC200 MAX…not sure why the EB70 pic is attached to the link.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Scott!

It does seem a pretty good system (price dependant) and a good upgrade. Just a shame they won’t work with the older units fully (apart from just acting as any other battery).

I am intrigued by the B300 increasing the solar charging rates. I obvs don’t fully understand, but I’d have though that meant it had some kind of solar charging capabilities.

Ouch, the B300 battery weighs in at 74lbs!

Yeah, it’s hefty. A typical 3840wh (300ah) LiFePO4 battery alone weighs approximately 69lbs, so I’m not at all surprised at the weight of the B300.

1 Like

That’s what trolleys are for!

What I like about the B230 and B300 is the versatility. They can be used as stand alone DC power banks, so would be great to keep a mini fridge/freezer going for days in a power outage or for a week-long camping trip. An external MPPT controller will be available for charging them.

Since I have an AC200 and an AC200P, I would use them this way to preserve the AC200/P for high wattage/short duration appliances like a microwave or toaster oven or coffeemaker in a power outage, and if solar is limited, eg in winter, I can use them to recharge the AC200/P as well. They will fit on the trolleys I have already.

I think I want to get either the AC200Max or the AC300 in addition to at least two expansion batteries, because of the additional capabilities when combined with those units. Weight is a consideration, so for now I’m leaning towards the AC200Max and B230s.

2 Likes