Battery Firmware - Which versions are good?

Hi, in some threads, I saw that some people have trouble with some Firmware versions on some devices.
Let’s share and collect our experiences here, so we know when it is a good time to upgrade.
Is anyone in?

Let me start –
I have an AC200P L wich is currently running fine with the current versions:

IoT v9041.06
ARM v2140.04
DSP v2130.11
BMS

• Internal battery: v1065.02
  • External B210: v1036.05

Both BMS seem to have upgrades available.
Should I upgrade now?
The only BMS issue I currently see is that the two batteries usually differ in SOC between 5% and 15% instead of being perfectly parallel.

@Heiko
Sorry, we have not released any firmware specifically for the battery pack.
If there is a difference in the SOC, you can try a charge-discharge cycle. Ultimately, they will all be fully charged and discharged together, there will be no problem.

I

• disconnected all outputs
  • Charged to 100% with PV
  • disconnected all inputs
  • discharged to 0% with AC devices
  • reconneced PV and Mains to go back to normal (UPS Mode with PV prio).

Battery packs are still out of sync.

Do I need a 0-100-0 Cycle?
Could it be a problem, that after reaching 100%, PV was still connected for a minute, while discharging to 99%?
Or what else might be wrong?

Hi @Heiko, The SOC of the AC200PL and B210 cannot be perfectly synchronized. This is normal and does not require further battery calibration. It does not affect usage. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.

Have the same setup and same issue, however it not critical for me.
What is critical is that with b210p I cannot use “customized UPS” mode when I limit max SOC. When b210p attached to ac200pl the SOC of the main station is no more limited (in my case 80%) and always been charged to ~100% when average SOC of station+battery drops below 80%. So they always end up charging to ~ 100% and ~82% respectively.
Is it a bug?

Hi @Protspace, We would like to know whether the issue occurs when only AC charging is in use, or when both AC and Solar charging are used simultaneously.

If it’s the former, please wait for a bit—we are currently working on a solution and will push a new firmware update once it’s ready. Upgrading to this new firmware should resolve the issue.

If it’s the latter, this is normal behavior. To avoid it, please refrain from charging with both AC and Solar simultaneously. If you disconnect the solar panels, does the issue still occur?

yes, I use AC to charge the main station with exp battery connected to it. Will wait for the new firmware, Thanks

Hi @Protspace, Thank you for getting back to us so quickly.
We will push the new firmware when it is available.
I appreciate your kind understanding and patience.

I’ve updated station’s BMS to 1056.03 and it didn’t help. There is no update for B210 (still on 1064.01).
Any news on this issue?