Are these products Bluetti sells?

Can we not insert a picture?

I captured the picture on this forum that says AC Series. I was just wondering what the two products were at each end of the picture. Especially the tall, skinny one. If there is an option to insert a picture I’m not seeing it. If one of the mods can enlighten me I’ll insert the image. TIA

@BLUETTI

1 Like

The one on the right is an AC20, and I believe the one on the left is an AC10. They are sold through the Maxoak store on Amazon but don’t seem to be available direct off the Bluetti web site.

1 Like

@roxie60 @ziggy29 Yes, the left one is AC10 and the right one is AC20. You can find them here. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VWNV5S6?ref=myi_title_dp

1 Like

I have the AC10. It is a small but special portable power station that can supply up to 100 watts but only has 99 watt-hours of capacity because the FAA and TSA allows only up to 99 watt-hours of portable energy to be carried aboard a plane. So this is the smallest Bluetti (made by MaxOak) station that can fly with the passenger. It has one 120 VAC socket and two USB outlets for laptop charging, plus a small LED light. And it uses the LFP cells which don’t heat up when charging as the regular Li-Ion cells do, so the AC10 is safer than the other small power packs…

It is too big to carry in a pocket but can fit in a large women bag or a backpack.

1 Like