Are there any restrictions to utilizing a Surge Strip to protect the AC300 from Grid surges?

Are there any restrictions to utilizing a Surge Strip to protect the AC300 from Grid surges?

Hi @kochman , AC300 has 6000W of surge power to protect its inverter.

1 Like

Sorry, but this does not answer my question. I’d like to know if I can install another surge protection device prior to the Bluetti system? If so, do you recommend a particular model or specifications that will be compatible with the Bluetti?

In another section I read someone used an RV surge protector that they had. For there 30 amp outlet.
I would venture to guess that as long as you’re meeting min requirements. Anything you use will be fine.
120. 60hz

Fyi. The outcome using the surge reduced errors (not all if memory serves correct).

I intend on doing the same. Clean power can only help.

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

I used a double outlet Triplite, however, I am still getting random 025/026 grid relay errors whether I use the surge protector or not. I have unplugged the AC in, since it shuts down the entire unit and I run it 24/7 and you can’t reset the AC300 when away from it; a major flaw that they can fix with a firmware update or even a simple software app update, but Bluetti rather spend the time changing the “look” of the app vs the functionality of the app.

1 Like