App burned into screen

Does/did anyone here have the app burn into the background of their phone? Yes, I have an older phone Samsung S9+, but there is no reason I should actually see the app in the background of whatever I am doing.

@LukeWarm
APP development team says that the Samsung S9 can download the BLUETTI APP.
Could you please tell me what exactly you mean by “burned into screen”?

I did download the app and it does work, no problems as far as I know, been almost a year…this strted almost right away…but I can always see the app in the background regardless of what I am doing on the phone…in fact I can see the home screen when I am in the app that shows the percentages and input/output…
R

Check the transparency setting in the S9 Settings menu.

transparency settings??? never heard of it and I have no idea where that would be.

Hi @LukeWarm

its a common thing with oled displays. If you have a static and bright picture, video or whatever shown on your OLED Screen and there isnt any pixel movement programmed then OLED burns in.

You may have luck when searching for a pixel cleaner. This can reduce the burn in afterwards.

greetings
Erik

1 Like

I call bs… if there is anyone that has this issue, or not, please chime in.

I have an S9+, S20U and S22U, and none of them have burnt in the Bluetti app into the screen. Burning in is not an app issue, but a general screen issue if you leave it on the same screen at high brightness for hours non-stop without the screen darkening or turning off after being idle for some time.

1 Like

Possibly…but no other app does that on my phone.
Second, what is the use of the Bluetti app if you can’t chart the progress of the charge/discharge rate, the surge rate of each appliance, and the average usage/output of each appliance.
Maybe it is just me that wants to use the Bluetti to its upmost efficiency by following how each appliance interacts with one another… but I doubt it…in fact most to all users track their usage.
I have the ac300 and 2 batteries, and I want to learn to use them the best…SO, having the app on is essential… it is the app, and not the phone.
But I see where you are coming from…

I have a S21+ running the Bluetti app, but I use the “Dark Mode” theme, so my OLED display uses less lit pixels. But I never leave the app screen on all the time.

1 Like

I have a Samsung S22, and I use the app frequently (my most-used app on my phone), but I do not have any burn-in or ghosting of that display on it. Like @Raymondjram I have the app set to “dark mode”, mostly to use less display power (better battery life while using the app).

To my understanding there is nothing any app can do to keep it’s display on as a ghost image on the phone. If you doubt it, in setting on your phone, look up the Bluetti app, and do a force stop on it. If that gets rid of the ghost display then it was the app (and I’ll be forever flabbergasted!), and if not then it’s the screen on the phone.

But I’ll need video evidence. :wink:

I also have dark mode on, and have been. I tried the “force stop” and it can still be seen in the background. Just to be clear, the app does not seem to be running in the background of the screen, but it is there., and it is the only app that does it.

You may have a different problem. If you power off your phone and you can see a ghost image, then it is a “screen burn”. I suggest going to “Light Mode” for a week to burn in the opposite pixels, then try again.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the bluetti App. That’s just OLED burn in. Tons of people had it playing pokemon go that even…

1 Like

First logical answer I have received…thank you. Never played but makes sense.