App Bluetti Version 1.3.7 (new Janvier 2023) No more Kw / PV produced meter On Screen

Hi Everybody,

The Design of the old version was better.
Before the new update version of App Bluetti, When i am connected with Bluethoot,
on the main screen bottom, there was a “KW product by PV (solar) meter”. :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face:

Now the Kw / PV meter is gone. :thinking:

I am really unhappy, because it was very practical. :frowning_face:
Would it be possible to add it?
And why not to improve it ? adding the daily for example ?

Thanks in advance to the developer for this.

Avant la nouvelle mise à jour de l’App Bluetti, quand je me connectai à l’application en bluethoot, en bas de l’écran principal, il y avait un compteur “KW produit par les PV (solaire)”.
Maintenant le compteur de Kw / PV a disparu.
Je suis vraiment malheureux, car c’était très pratique.
Serait-il possible de l’ajouter ?
Et pourquoi pas de l’améliorer ? en ajoutant le quotidien par exemple ?

Merci d’avance au développeur pour cela.

I have that same version of the Android app, and mine does still show the KWh produced, but I have to scroll the display upward to see it.

Seems to show when connected via Wi-Fi but not when connected via BT

1 Like

Well, not in my case, I can see it via WiFi and Bluetooth.

Hi,

I have a samsung Z Fold4.
It is not possible to go any lower.
The application does not allow me to go down far enough to see the Kw / PV meter.
The old version worked well.

Here are some more pictures. :confused:

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t scroll the display upward to see it in my smartphone samsung Z Fold 4. Latest FW.
Sorry.

In the old version, i could scrollthe display upward to see it.

After a new test, Don’t work with BT :angry: , but work fine with WIFI :grinning: . (After filling in my address)
I don’t use usally WIFI.

The problem is the connection in Bluetooth mode Only.

Have a nice day,

Hello all,
I also had the problem that there was no display for the self-produced electricity in the app.
After reading the advice here in the forum, I tried to register the AC300 via Wifi. This did not work even after several attempts. Frustrated, I switched back to Blutooht and lo and behold, the display for the self-produced electricity was suddenly visible.
I think there is a small error in the app that is only fixed after an attempt to log on to the WLAN.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

Wait – there’s a kWh meter? Does that also appear for the AC200 series, eg AC200Max? Or is that only for AC300 and above?

I’ve never seen it in any iOS or Android version for my AC200Max, since i started using the App last year.
I tried scrolling down for both iOS and Android and don’t see it, but might not be doing it right.

Hi,

I think so.
After i am connected by WIFI, i have filled in my account (Username,adress,…).
In WIFI, no problem for see the self-produced PVs.
I have desactived the WIFi in my AC300 just Blutooth ON, now in Bluetooth mode it works fine.
Conclusion: WIFI and Bluetooth, I have see the Self-produced of my PVs.
:smiley:

Wait – there’s a kWh meter? Does that also appear for the AC200 series, eg AC200Max? Or is that only for AC300 and above?

I’ve never seen it in any iOS or Android version for my AC200Max, since i started using the App last year.
I tried scrolling down for both iOS and Android and don’t see it, but might not be doing it right.

Hi,

I don’t know if this is available on App for the AC200.
See if you have the same app?
and test WIFi and Bluetooth?
Maybe?

Good luck :smiley:

I have the same app, and tried logging in and not.
(AC200Max has no Wifi)
There is no meter, so it’s probably just not available.
I don’t know why it would matter which device it is

Hi all,

Problem resolved,
:grin:
You just have to connect before in WIFI mode.
After in Bluetooth, i can see the KWh produced.

:smiley:

1 Like

At some point it appears the AC200MAX had this feature in the app. This pic is from Bluetti’s pictures in a for sale listing. The AC2000P displays it on its screen. I just got the Max and now I miss this feature.

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing.
@BLUETTI why was this feature removed?
That’s really too bad the feature was removed.
Perhaps AC200Max has hardware problems and is unable to properly compute it?

@Tidofelder Hi, I’m sorry what does the “self-produced electricity” mean? Could you please take a photo and circle it?

@jCs The feature is not been removed. Did you update to the latest version? The displays has changed as below:

Thanks. But in the 2 years i’ve owned it, AC200Max has never had total PV generation.
It’s not there on iOS on an iPad.
Other Bluetti products have it, but not ac200max.
Can you confirm that it should be there for ac200max?
If so, there is an error, because it’s not there…

Forgot to tag @BLUETTI_CARE

@jCs I’m sorry for my wrong information. I checked with the tech team again. AC200Max did has never had total PV generation. I think the picture is wrong and I will give feedback to the relative department.

Thanks. @BLUETTI_CARE how come it doesn’t have it, when others are able to?