Any AC300 updates?

Don’t blame FedEx, they are hiring just like everyone else. Blame the government for creating a generation of bums by paying them to stay home instead of working.

1 Like

@Raymondjram,

How many tracking numbers did you get? I received 1 tracking number Friday 1/14 listing 1 item. I ordered a bundle like you. The tracking number status said the shipment wasn’t picked up by Tuesday so I contacted Bluetti trying to understand what to expect. I was told it would be picked up soon and the rest would ship this week (ending 1/22). So here we are a little over a week into it, and the tracking number says it was picked up Thursday 1/20. However the tracking number says it’s for 1 piece, weight 103lbs. So it seems either the tracking information is all wrong, or they’ve only shipped 1 item so far.

I ordered a bundle for 240 VAC. I was given six FedEx tracking numbers, two A300 two B300, one P030A Fusion box, and one AC10 gift. The latest tracking info reported that the items are in the vehicle.

1 Like

Jan.22, received first of two B300, the second one to be delivered Mon Jan. 24. Will the actual AC300 unit be sent soon, following the B300s? I’m guess it will have it’s own tracking #.
#68xx

btw- it’s great to be part of the BLUETTI Community.
dclann

Support replied… this is a headache. They provided more tracking numbers which SHOULD have been provided from the 1st day.

The Solar Panels are 3 tracking numbers, and should arrive tomorrow.

The AC300 shipping labels were made on 1/20, and have not shipped yet. :expressionless:

The P030A should be shipped “about early February”.

Stuff ordered in September. Good times!

The B300 finally arrived! Only 5 days late from FedEx’s original estimate.

Thank you Bluetti for the excellent packaging, lots of thick foam surrounding the battery in a huge double box.

It will be used with my AC200P or EB150 so looking forward to seeing what the combined watt hours might be at various discharge rates.

1 Like

eric102 - can I ask - how are you going to charge the B300 with the AC200P? I would order one if I could figure a good way to charge it with solar and have it hooked up to the AC200P.

You would use a cable that gets the P090D connection on the B230/300 to the AC200P through the latter’s XT90 input for solar. That said, I don’t know why this one costs $40 more than the MC4 termination or $50 more than the DC7909 connection when you can buy a DC7909(F)-XT90(M) cable from Bluetti for less than 10 bucks and (it looks like) you can make the same thing. Is there some reason why that would not work?

External Battery Connection Cable – BluettiPower

XT90 To DC7909 cable – BluettiPower

Haven’t tried it yet but the solar plan is to charge the battery (disconnected from the AC200P) by inputting 200 watts through the built in PV port and up to 500 watts through the AC port using a D050S DC charging enhancer. DC Charging Enhancer (D050S) – BluettiPower
The AC200P would have been charged up first with 700 watts through the PV port and 500 watts through the AC port using the D050S.

The PV200 solar panels arrived. And, based on how they’re made and the documentation I shouldn’t be putting them outside on top of snow, only if it’s dry. If I’d known that it would have affected my purchase. These panels are expensive, and that they’re mostly for summer weather is very disappointing. I wonder if I can return some or even all of them when they’re part of a bundle… :frowning:

You could make a simple rack out of a few 2x4’s and a hand full of screws to get them up off the ground or snow, that’s what I did for my Bluetti SP200’s.

3 Likes

Both the PD90D to XT90 and PD90D to DC7909 work with my B300/AC200P. I got the former free with the battery purchase (September promo) and purchased the later to work with my EB150 but found that it also works with the AC200P.

So finally received my partial order, it missed both of Bluetti supposed ship dates. And considering one piece is missing and one battery is defunct, i consider it not shipped at all,

So much for quality control

Ooof, that’s not great… Hope yer taken care of quickly.

Replying to my original post on Jan 22, the transport carrier gave me my order March 2nd. Today I finally had my AC300 and my B300 connected and tested. Soon I will connect the P030A and test it.

1 Like

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Have you contacted our customers service? If not, pls provide your email address, I will deal with it for you.

Are there still supply issues as I have ordered the ac300 b300 but get no updates or replies to email or Facebook chat about delivery or answers to a very simple question.

I cannot speak to the AC300, but I ordered a B300 about two weeks ago and received it about a week later.

order my ac300 kit back in Sept 2021, still have not received anything or refund or compensation

I ordered two B300 batteries in July and they artived two weeks later.