acmax200

issue with my AC200MAX since few weeks. And yesterday night one more time. 62% at the evening, turned it off and went to sleep and this morning 0%… It’s not the first time, so I already tried to do one complete (continuous) discharge and charge. But the issue is still there. I’m now recharging from the grid… :-(.

My SN number is AC200M2247000048. Can you help me?

Seb

@bluetti_john133gmxcom Can you check the SN code again? 13-digit Arabic number.

I have same problem, twice on this week, can I have update for my ac200max? My SN 2229002533359. Thanks.

Received. You are expected to receive a push notification of the firmware update within 5 hours.
Please keep an eye on the app and keep it updated at that time, thank you!

1 Like

I did not get up date can u send it again

@bluetti_john133gmxcom Your SN code was provided incorrectly, so no new firmware could be pushed to you.
Can you check the SN code again? 13-digit Arabic number.

Also, It would be great if you could provide your current BMS version number

Ac200m2247000048214 bms is acmax200

SN code received. You are expected to receive a push notification of the firmware update within 5 hours.

It did not work it’s gone back to 0%

@bluetti_john133gmxcom If the situation is still not significantly improved after the firmware update, machine has also done power self-cycling.
Please contact the support team at service@bluettipower.com as soon as possible (provide SN code of AC200MAX, screenshot of firmware and brief description of the problem) to register the return for repair.

Sorry again for inconvenience caused.

Salve ho lo stesso problema di scarica.
Il mio Sn 2226000677044
Grazie