AC70p remaining time

Hi folks…

Newbie here. Just got my first Bluetti, a fantastic little AC70p that’s my new work backup/ups for those times when the power company can’t deliver.

Got to test it out during a power outage the other day and something weird happened. At the 52% mark, the remaining time was reading .7 hours with a light load of 100 watts drawing from it. This freaked me out a little, since half of 864wh should be 432 and I was expecting it to read another 3 or 4 hours being available. Anyways, the power came back on when I stepped out and that efficient little beasty recharged before I could simply let it keep counting down past that ‘remaining hour’.

Has anyone else seen that? I’m gonna try testing it again on the weekend. By the time it had gotten to 52% I’d already gotten 4 hours of time out of it and that was including playing with different items in the house to see what draw they utilized.

I’m hoping there’s some sort of calibration thing I can do as I like the remaining time meter and once you get below 50 it’s super useful to have an idea what you’ve got left.

Has anyone else seen this and its it normal? Thanks in advance!

Dave