AC60 review

I have been a customer of Bluetti for a relatively short time. But I know I am going to be a customer for years to come, I have always been impressed by the quality of their products and their exceptional customer service. Winning this prize has only reinforced my belief in this amazing company.

The battery life of the AC60 is impressive, and it can easily power my laptop for several hours or charge my phone multiple times. It also has a built-in MPPT controller, which optimizes solar charging efficiency, making it a great option for off-grid adventures. One of the standout features of the AC60 is its safety features. It has a built-in smart cooling fan that prevents overheating and protects the battery from damage. It also has a surge and short circuit protection, providing peace of mind while using it. The AC60 is also very user-friendly. It comes with a user manual that clearly explains all the functions and features. It also has a one-touch button to turn on and off the power station, making it very convenient to use.

The build quality of the AC60 is top-notch. It is made with high-quality materials and feels extremely durable. IThe LCD screen is also a great addition as it provides real-time information about the battery level, input/output voltage, and remaining run time. I also love that it has multiple charging options, including solar panel, car charger, and wall outlet, making it versatile and perfect for any situation.

I cannot thank Bluetti enough for this prize.It will become an essential part of my outdoor adventures. I highly recommend the Bluetti Portable Power Station to anyone in need of a reliable and powerful portable power source. Thank you again, Bluetti, for this amazing prize and for continuously providing top-quality products. I am a customer for life and look forward to using and testing the AC60 over the coming weeks and months.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

1 Like

@Ktt Hi Kerr,
Thank you for the high praise on AC60. :blue_heart:
The most outstanding feature of AC60 is its IP65 splash and dust resistance. If possible, you can also experience it in specific situations. :v: :v:

1 Like