AC300 PV over 150v

I hooked up 220v PV by mistake and I now can not get the PV to work. The battery is 100% charged and I have dropped the PV to 44 v to test.

Have I blown up the MPPT or does it have to be below 100% before it starts.

I had a previous solar set up and didn’t think obviously before connecting. I did contact support but I am worried I blew things up.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

The battery needs to be below 100% before it will attempt to charge.

1 Like

Thank you. Do you know about over voltage damage?

Dom DeSantis
Facebook@DomDBuilder
DomDBuilder@gmail.com
Be Safe!
dadesantis@msn.com
Remodeling & Home Repair
717-961-6509

Unfortunately of that I have no idea :slight_smile:

I will let you know when I find out. Thanks

Dom DeSantis
Facebook@DomDBuilder
DomDBuilder@gmail.com
Be Safe!
dadesantis@msn.com
Remodeling & Home Repair
717-961-6509

I saw praise here for a Support person Helen and after several attempts to get help… guess who helped me… Helen!

After spending $$$$$$ on solar set ups I think BLUETTI has the right idea. Things will go wrong and growing is always painful.

I can’t praise their service or support but I can praise Helen for her quick, concise and let’s help this customer response.

This is the service that helps a Company grow!

Thank you, Helen!

May I ask what the resolution was? Did you damage the MPTT controller?

I am glad you asked… I believe I communicated with every support person. I finally got someone to return and replace the unit.

No one was able to confirm that the MPPT was blown. One support person said it was protected. I asked for a test or a diagnosis but then I had AC error codes and my 110 plug came apart.

Based on my research follow the MPPT protocol although there is some confusion over the split MPPT.

My unit started tripping breakers and GFIC circuits. Error codes 025 and 026.

I can only figure I had a bad unit and hope to have the replacement to prove the AC300 is what I thought it was.

Dom DeSantis
Facebook@DomDBuilder
DomDBuilder@gmail.com
Be Safe!
dadesantis@msn.com
Remodeling & Home Repair
717-961-6509

If there is more feedback from Bluetti after they receive my device I will share. Thanks