AC300 limits PV input during higher AC output

Hi,
Could you please push the latest FW about the PV power drop on high AC loads to me?
SN is:
Unit 1: AC3002221000521294
Unit 2: AC3002145000920301

Thank you so much for your support !

Will the new firmware be available soon? I’ve been experiencing the same issue. Happy to wait for it be released to public if it’s not going to be much longer.

This has frustrated me for so long. My ac180p and ac200 max dont have the same problem but my AC300 drops to 250w whenever i use over 300w acloads. So glad that you might be able to help!

AC3002313000945112
IoT2310001218317

I will be ever so grateful if you could rectify @BLUETTI_CARE

Here is a video of the behavior

Hi @Robcai007, Can you confirm your DSP has upgraded to the latest version?
If so, please let us know your current DSP version and which country you live in, then we will push the new firmware to your AC300.

Thanks so much DSP v4053.03 @BLUETTI_CARE
Im in New Zealand , just connected by bluetooth and no upgrade available.

Regards
Rob

I now have the same problem as
Robcai007

Hi @Robcai007, I have applied to upgrade your DSP to our IT department. They will push the latest version of firmware to your machine in 24 hours. Please upgrade it tomorrow.
Please do not load any device when upgrading it.
Please let us know if it works.

Hi @Akel, We have found that your DSP is already up to date, and we do not have any newer firmware to resolve this issue.
Could you please confirm the solar charging power of your AC300 when it is powering AC devices, as well as the solar charging power when there is no AC load?

Thabks so much but unfortunately i do not see it available to upgrade?

It just arrived and ive upgraded, so excited for it to work as expected, will share results for sure

2 Likes

I am glad to hear that! Thank you for letting us know.

All fixed, bad solar day but i feel like ive bought new equipment im so happy its functioning correctly @BLUETTI_CARE

At the time these photos were taken, the solar input was constant. AV output is on.

The moment I turned off the AC output, the AC300 throttled the solar input.

When I turned the AC load back on,
the AC300 started charging normally again without throttling the PV input.

Hi @Robcai007, thank you for letting us know.
I am glad to hear that the problem is resolved.

Hi @Akel, please click this PV input icon to get more information about the input voltage, which help us to find out the problem.
I have attached a screenshot for reference.