AC300 - are the bugs worked out, or wait to order?

Listening to a video by i think it was Will Prowse, he recommended waiting a while (I think 6-12 months), for the bugs to get worked out of new units.

Anyone know if the AC300 is at that point, or are there still any issues to be worked out before ordering one?

1 Like

The AC300 is not all that available as the B300 batteries are still delayed. Things will continue to improve so by that token it will never be final, though we can be comforted by the fact that the firmware is upgradable. Now, whether Bluetti actually make use of that to upgrade or fix issues with past unit is yet to be seen. If you need it now, order, it would be good enough when you get. If you don’t need it yet, then wait till you do as it will be better then.

1 Like

The B300 orders are being shipped as of this week. I received a message from Bluetti that my order (two AC300, two B300, and Fusion Box placed on September 23rd, 2021) was shipped from California, and FedEx confirmed that it will arrive this Friday, January 21st (that was four months). I believe that new orders placed this month will be shipped the next month.

Thank you for the shipping update. I am really wondering about smooth function and any operating problems with current units if there are any, being it’s a newer product. Or are they running smooth for the most part with no real updates needed?

1 Like

Since shipping began this week, we would have to wait until someone posted any problems or new isssues at this forum.

Good to know - I guess we’ll see in a couple weeks. I am probably a month from ordering, so I will keep an eye out.

1 Like