AC300 AC powers off when grid power restored

I could have sworn I’ve seen this issue posted here, but I can’t find it.

I have two AC300’s connected to a Bluetti Smart Home panel. After much troubleshooting, wiring issues (at the factory) and three 008 OCP errors (and replacements) I have finally got the system working except… When the power goes off everything works fine, but when it comes back on the AC300’s turn off the AC output and shuts off the power. Not really an effective UPS if it shuts down when the power comes back on. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Maybe some type of soft start device on the AC grid input?

Thanks

There is no fix at this point. Manually clear the alarm and manually restart ac output. Twister36 is working on another issue and a new firmware with support will auto restart the ac output. But don’t know how it will impact this issue. Hopefully it will address the ac output cutting off issue by auto restart this one as well.

1 Like

I’m sorry to give you bad news, but the AC output turning off for a moment when grid power is restored is doing so on purpose. All I was told is that its a safety reason.

1 Like

See the thread on AC300 to Transfer Switch for more info… this has been known for a while.