AC240 recharging at 2400W load

I’ve connected our 2400W hot water boiler/heater to the AC240 and set the max grid input current for recharging to 5A. Our home grid is limited that’s why I’m trying to load balance. After some time, AC240 reports the error E001/overload. II tried it with power lifting mode and get the same error.
It looks like recharging at 2400W load with less than default max grid (15A) doesn’t work.
We have a second 2,000W hot water boiler and our AC200PL handles the load and recharging at 2A without any problems.
Btw, the AC200PL makes absolutely no noise in idle mode (AC on). The AC240 inverter can be heard clearly.

@Claus1 The power lifting mode must be used off-grid. Please disconnect from the power grid to test.

Thank you for your reply. I have tested without power lifting mode. At 2400W load it only works in off-grid mode without recharging at the same time (set max grid to 2A).

Cannot upload quicktime .mov videos.

@Claus1 If AC240 can load your hot water boiler/heater under UPS mode, but reports an error when off-grid, it means that the AC240 cannot carry the load.

The AC240 can carry the load off-grid:
… Screen shot upload of AC240 screen doesn’t work because I’m new user

But not on-grid and recharging at 2A or 5A:
… Screen shot upload of AC240 screen doesn’t work because I’m new user

Pass-through charging is no solution because I have other devices with high load and our home grid is limited to 6,600W load. That’s why I’m trying to balance loads over the day.

@Claus1 I’m sorry I still don’t quite understand what you mean. Do you mean that it is not possible to perform AC charging at the current you set (not able to achieve the corresponding charging power)?

The AC240 can carry the 2400W load only off-grid. But it is not possible to AC-recharge at the same time at the current I set (max grid 2A) because of E001 error.
My AC200PL can carry our 2000W hot water boiler and AC-recharge at 2A current without any problems.
I’ve shot short iPhone videos but upload doesn’t work.