AC200P Wireless Charging Pad

Why is it that when I put my Samsung Galaxy S9+ on the wireless charging pad that after about 15 seconds it stops charging?

I too have experienced the same problem with my wifes apple ios 8. If you find the sweet spot, hers will keep charging @9 watts. If not on the sweet spot, it starts charging @ less than 9 watts and then shuts off after about 5 or 6 seconds. I don’t have an answer for our problem , just the same experience.

Updating my last response. Wireless charging is not that impressive. Have to baby-sit constantly to make it work. On my unit the right port facing the ac200p seems to work better than the left. when I use the usb ports they seem to work fine. Just posting information

Turns out the Samsung Galaxy has charging settings for Fast Charging and Fast Wireless Charging.
When I disable Wireless Fast Charging, the charging pad works correctly on my phone.

1 Like

Good to hear you solved the problem.

Good to know Mike, thanks!

Mine was working fine and has now stopped even when I took my cover off. Any suggestions to reset?

Is your DC power turned on and selected?

I went on the internet and it was suggested that I turn my iPhone off and then on and now it’s working!!!

3 Likes

If you have Eco Mode enabled that may be one cause of your problem.

I’ve found that all wireless charge pads are a pain to get to work with my phone!

Mine works fine on both the AC200 and AC200P.

Brand new out of the box and I am already having this issue.

First off ECO mode is off. There are no fault. This behavior is
consistent regardless of phone. Saying it does not support fast charging
simply does not make sense to me. Its 15 watts. Come on seriously?

I am honestly not at all impressed with this device. When you purchase something over $1000
You expect specific standards to be met. They should have never included this feature if its so
flimsy. The device feels very solid and the build quality is good but it sure looks like someone took short cuts with this software.

I will continue to test but right now I see this going back. The display data is a joke. It really would not take that much effort to enhance the options. The menu is close to useless. Why list faults when you can’t really get much if any info on the fault? I am guessing this is STM32 based which makes this entire question even more confusing as its just not that hard.

While I am sure the memory is a bit limited logs could be managed and saved in greater detail.

So far I don’t see anyone resolving this issue. My devices work 100% fine on any other 15 watt charging pad.

I know its a gripe but for this price, it should be 100 percent functional.

Regarding ECO mode being off, why not just turn it on in the settings menu. Myself, I considered the battery capacity and AC inverter capacity as the main features of the unit and the wireless charging pad as sprinkles on top of the frosting on the cake. The wireless charging is a basic unit and meets most users need for occasional use. With the high electrical overhead when powering the DC circuits, it does not make sense to use the wireless pad except for pure convenience and the power consumed is out of proportion to the charge received. I am assuming you did enable the DC power output while you were trying the wireless pad correct? With regards to memory logs, the Bluettie AC200 product is class leading with its display log feature and I am at a loss to know what retail product you feel provides the level of detail you speak of.

1 Like