AC200P Low Voltage Issue

I recently noticed my AC200P was not turning on when plugged into the AC charger. After a day of charging the unit finally turned on with a warning beep and is showing a fault for [0.26 Battery Low Voltage]. The unit will turn off after about 10 secs. It doesn’t seem to be taking a charge.

I think the unit may have been depleted too much and now seems to be stuck with too low voltage to turn on properly.

Anyone know of a fix for this? I’ve left the unit on charge for days now and the same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Do you get the same results when using the car charging adapter or solar input?

I don’t have the car charger anymore so I can’t try this unfortunately :frowning:

Just thinking there’s a slight chance its the charger and not the AC200P itself, an alternant charging source would help with the diagnosis.

As eric102 described, you shoukd check the AC charger. Measure the output voltage at the charging plug that goes to the AC200P. If the voltage is equal or higher than the voltage specified on its label, then the AC200P itself may be at fault, either not charging that battery internally or the battery may havr a failure such as an open connection. Send an email to Bluetti service with your original purchase number or the AC200P serial number and fully describe the faults including your observations and measurements.

@alexquinn , Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding the AC200P-026 error reported by you, this requires contacting our support department via service@bluettipower.com for registration and return processing. Please provide the error code picture and machine serial number in the email so that they can help you more efficiently.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hi, I have tried sending many emails to service@bluettipower.com and I’ve not heard anything back!! Can you follow this up for me please

Please check your private messages so that we can better obtain your email address to verify with support
Thanks again for your cooperation!