AC200P Dies At 94% - Service Phone/Email Unresponsive

My battery was working fine for a little over a year, but recently the battery turns discharges from 100% to 94%, then skips to 0% and then off. This happens with minimal load in under an hour.

I tried reaching out to the service dept. but they aren’t answering the phone Friday/today (Mon.), and the email I sent on Friday also hasn’t received a response. Has anyone else had issue reaching the warranty/service dept? This is really concerning for me, as this battery is a very expensive, very heavy paperweight at this point.

Hi @thewoj , sorry for inconvenience.

Have you tried to calibrate the machine?
First discharge the machine to 0%, then charge it to 100% with the AC port. During this time it needs to be charged continuously, not disconnected, and not with a loaded device.

We suggest you try this first and then see if the AC200P still has this problem.
Does this happen when charging (jumping or charging abnormally fast)?

I have fully charged and discharged the machine half a dozen times with no effect.

The unit also takes less time to charge than it used to, maybe 1-2 hours maximum with the AC adapter.

Hi @thewoj , thanks for your confirmation.
It seems that the BMS board on AC200P is malfunctioning.
We recommend that you contact support via service@bluettipower.com as soon as possible to have the machine returned to the factory for repairing. Thanks for your kind cooperations.

Thanks for the response, I did contact service on Friday and they have not responded yet, and I can’t get anyone on the phone either. How long does it generally take for service to respond?

Hi @thewoj , Please share us your email address or order number via private message, I will confirm with support team for you and let them prioritize your email.

Hey @BLUETTI , I don’t see a message button under your avatar’s menu (which is what the inbox indicates I should find). Can you message me so I can respond to that thread?

Hi @thewoj , Private message sent, please kindly check.