AC200MAX with 2x B230, total asynchronous discharge

Hello,
my AC200MAX with 2xB230 is discharged completely asynchronous.
Yes, calibrated, I have also already twice.

IMG_20230701_083612_editiert_editiert_rs

My system ( Ac200Max and 2 X B230’s) have same issue as you , but not as much difference between main unit and B230’s. According to this thread the reason is your BMS version is not current - should be 1017.03 which supposedly will fix issue. Ac200max firmware update - Product Discussion / BLUETTI AC Series - BLUETTI Community (bluettipower.com)

I would be cautious though accepting a firmware update, as there are many instances on these forums where owners have attempted to do firmware updates and ended up screwing up there units. Good luck

1 Like

@woody715

Yes, I am also one of those who have burned their fingers during a firmware update of the Max.
The Max was unusable after the update, and Bluetti has then tried very hard to “repair”. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Have the Max in operation right now, all batteries were 100% charged.
The Max still has 100% charge, and the two B230 are now at about 70%.
Works somehow not so right, sometimes all batteries are discharged almost synchronously as must be,
but then again completely asynchronous.
The logic, so one still understand.

@jockel66 The firmware was updated. Please update the BMS to v1017.03 to check if the problem can be solved.

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
No, I have not yet led the update,
I have cover that after the update the Max is unusable again, as in December 2022.
Do updates work reliably with the latest Android 2.1.0 app ?

@jockel66 Please don’t worry. It will not appear again.

Hi Bluetti, My AC200Max just bought recently as well, and I have the same BMS version as they have above and suffering the same asynchronous battery discharge as well. Can you help?

Hallo jockel66.
Danke für Deine ausführlichen Berichte hier.
Mein Set (AC200MAX mit 2x B230) macht grad auch Probleme.
Ich versuche grade die Lösungsvorschläge des Services umzusetzen.
Diesen kontaktierte ich per Mail und bekam bisher auch zeitnah Antwort.
Ich bat um Bereitstellung eines Software Updates.
Mir wurde mitgeteilt, dass wenn über die App kein Update bereit steht, ich schon die neueste Version installiert hätte.
Ich habe derzeit BMS 1010.07 und ARM 4008.02.

Natürlich habe ich dem Service von allen Software Versionen und der SN (Seriennummer) ein Foto gemailt.

Über die App bekam ich nach wie vor kein Update angeboten.

Jetzt lese ich hier was von verfügbaren Versionen BMS 1017.03 und ARM 4008.06… und komme mir vom Service etwas veräppelt vor.

Heute ist der 10. Juli 23.

Das Testen und dokumentieren kostet mich viel Zeit und Nerven.
Zudem Netzstrom, den ich bei einer theoretischen Nutzung im Off (zB. Wochenendhütte oder noch krasser Berghütte nur zu Fuß zu erreichen) nicht hätte - wofür diese Geräte ja eigentlich gedacht sind und auch dementsprechend sehr viel Geld kosten!

Auch die Lektüre hier in dem App-Forum und dem parallelen Web-Forum kostet mich große Mühe, denn mein Englisch is not so well.

Wie kann ich Dir als offenbar deutschsprachigem Nutzer (was ein Lichtblick!) eine PN senden für weiteren, nicht öffentlichen Erfahrungsaustausch?

Gruß und Dank von Frank