AC200MAX high AC power!

My aviation cable write 14AWG 300V idk the amp number and also it is XT90 not XT60.

If needed One get XT60 to XT90 connectors:

2Pairs ShareGoo RC XT90 to XT60 Plug Male Female Adapter Connector Compatible with RC FPV Drone Car Lipo NiMH Battery Charger https://a.co/d/bmBrvZN

1 Like

So the cable from your link is better than the origianl aviation cable from AC200MAX?

Don’t have one, so can’t say :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Take care if purchasing cables with Aviation connectors: there are 2 pin, 4 pin, 5 pin, … Connectors.

Bluetti reply me the aviation cable is rated for 12AWG but i cant found XT60 M to MC4 cable if you have any link please share it here!

This says AWG 10, and has a female connector :tipping_hand_man:. Note, will not let post the link to Amazon :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:, so places a space after the h

ELECTOP 10AWG Solar Connector to XT60 Adapter Connector Extension Cable, XT60 Plug Female Connector Solar Panel Connector Adapter Battery Charger Cable for Portable Power Station Solar Generator RV

h ttps://a.co/d/d7sOV0g

h ttps://www.amazon.it/dp/B0BYDKBMJ4?tag=haggle-web-it-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
h ttps://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B0BGXS8J3C/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A3L5WGJ0MTNM4R&psc=1
h ttps://www.amazon.it/Adattatore-Premium-batteria-corrente-modellismo/dp/B0C3B88VH3/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Adattatore+Premium+XT60+maschio+a+XT60+maschio%2C+per+batteria+Lipo+ad+alta+corrente+2+pin%2C+60+A%2C+modellismo+%282+pezzi%29&qid=1688651864&sr=8-2

Check this links and tell me i think it’s all fine!

Hi there, what did you end up with?

I’m in a similar setup where I have 2s2p and approx 19a going through, I had doubts about the included Bluetti 14 AWG MC4-XT90 cables being able to handle the power coming through from the solar panels.

It’s difficult to find any lower 12 AWG MC4-XT90 cables but did find some XT60 cables and a XT60-XT90 adapter.

Let me know if this is what you did as well and it’s been working out. Thanks!

My max is connected in a 3P2S configuration, OCV is 84.3 @ a maximum 17.1 amps. I currently have a 30 ft 10 AWG wire. I haven’t detected any heat build up. The weak link, the bluetti 14 awg xt90 to mc4 is not in contact with anything and is in a controlled 70 degree F environment…

I need a longer wire, I just ordered a 50 foot 10 awg wire, with a female xt90 connection to plug into the thicker male xt90 to aviation wire. The other end has mc4 male/female to connect directly with my solar panels. I found this wire on eBay, it is available in many size increments from 1ft- 50ft. Screen shot of it to follow.

1 Like