AC200MAX et faible consommation AC

Je possède un AC200MAX et 2 EB70, je me pose des question sur la consommation importante du convertisseur AC.
J’ai au cours de la journée une consommation continue de environ 20W à 150W /220V (petit appareils).
Du coup, la consommation du convertisseur AC est une partie importante (pareil sur AC200 ou EB70).
Je me demande si je ne devrais pas connecter un petit convertisseur 12V/220V (pure sinus / 300w) sur le port DC de la station.
Est-ce une bonne idée ??
Est-ce que le convertisseur DC (+ petit convertisseur externe) consomme moins que le convertisseur AC ??
Quelqu’un a-t’il essayé cette solution ??

I have an AC200MAX and 2 EB70, I wonder about the high consumption of the AC converter.
I have during the day a continuous consumption of about 20W to 150W / 220V (small appliances).
Thus, the consumption of the AC converter is an important part (same on AC200 or EB70).
I wonder if I should connect a small 12V/220V converter (pure sinus/ 300w) to the station’s DC port.
Is that a good idea?
Does the DC converter (+ small external converter) consume less than the AC converter??
Has anyone tried that?

@wyse , Do you want to convert the DC 12V to AC 220V?
Even if you can, it may not be able to carry the equipment, because the power will only decrease and not increase.

@wyse , Voulez-vous convertir le DC 12V en AC 220V ?
Même si vous le pouvez, il se peut qu’il ne puisse pas transporter l’équipement, car la puissance ne fera que diminuer et non augmenter.

1 Like

Thanks for anwser.

“it may not be able to carry the equipment”
If i use a 300W concerter for 150w appliance where is the problem (using of course RV port 30A).

" the power will only decrease and not increase"
What do you mean ? you are talking about 12V port power ?

Thanks for help.