AC200Max - DC always ON - possible by software configuration ?

Dear support team !

Thank you for developing this powerful device !

In Addition to standard usage (Solargenerator), i would like to use my AC200Max DC 30A output to power my 150W (DC 12V) grid inverter (AC 230V) at night to support the power supply of my apartment at night without using the AC200Max built in inverter (not possible to use as addon power source like a grid inverter).

It would be very helpful to have a software option to activate the DC output as default instead of activating it every night manually by touching the touchscreen.

Please if possible let me know in which way a solution is possible or could be implemented ?

Many thanks in advance,
Gerhard

Hi Gerhard, while there are no official automation utilities that will switch on the DC output at a certain time of the day you might be interested in using the Bluetti smart phone app (Apple | Android) which communicates with the AC200Max over Bluetooth which allows you to switch the DC output on and off remotely from your phone as long as it is within Bluetooth range.

to support the power supply of my apartment at night without using the AC200Max built in inverter (not possible to use as addon power source like a grid inverter)

Could you provide some more details why your 150W 12V ->230V inverter works to connect to your apartment but not the 230V AC from the AC200Max? I’m curious to know.

@Gerhard_AT There is an option to turn on the DC on the APP, and the DC will not automatically turn off unless there is no power.