AC200MAX and B300 Expansion Battery misreporting charge level

@BLUETTI Please see below and issue firmware updates if required. I have switched to parallel solar setup recently and read there is a firmware update to fix issues with parallel solar tracking on the AC200MAX? If so please also issue that firmware update.

I have drained both batteries to zero and charged them to full once. I plan to run another calibration cycle once the electricity rate is a bit cheaper.

I recently bought a B300 to go with my AC200MAX and am having an issue where the charge of the expansion battery is jumping up to match the percentage capacity of the AC200MAX. It seems like the AC200MAX is treating the expansion battery as equal in capacity rather than larger and misreporting its charge level.

For example in the below picture at 10:20 am the battery is 47% (About right from my input) then 10 minutes later it has jumped to 60% (matching AC200MAX internal battery but completely wrong). This is during limited solar charging only (100 watts). This is fake charge because the battery runs out of charge and powers off at around 10% reported capacity.

These below voltages are outputted by Bluetti_MQTT so perhaps not accurately reading the correct sensor, but the voltages of each battery are always within 0.1v of each other even at various reported charge levels.
voltages

Here is my Serial Number and current software versions.

Pack Voltage 1 and 2 are reading the same this doesn’t seem accurate. I would guess they are reading the same battery.

1 Like

@Sideeffect We will push the firmware to your AC200MAX in 6 hours, please check DSP4005.08和BMS1017.04.

2 Likes

Thank you the DSP4005.08 firmware has worked and improved the solar performance in Parallel.

1 Like

Edit - Looks like the battery charge monitoring has improved as well. Thanks.

1 Like

@Sideeffect Thanks for your update. Further problems, feel free to let me know.

1 Like