Ac200 total failure

Put the kettle on 2 days ago and pop/crack the bluetti Ac 200 is dead :sob::sob:
No response from bluetti uk
Great start to my 2 week trip

@Durber Ahh that doesn’t sound fun! What does your kettle pull watt-wise? What’s the name/model of it??

And normally the AC200 would throw up an error code and you would need to turn off/on the unit to reset it… I take it you’ve tried this already??

It’s an Amazon kettle that I’ve been running on the Ac200 for about 10 months it puts out about 1956 w. I had about 450 w of solar going in at the time. All pretty standard stuff. Then pop/crack it won’t turn on. All I get is a flashing green power button and no lcd screen. Battery was at about 85% when this happened.

Sounds like it is time to give up that tea stuff and start drinking Diet Coke :wink: This definitely sounds like a service issue indeed.

Unfortunately no response from
sale-uk@bluetti.com

Try one of the e-mails listed below. They are the only contact info I have and they should be able to steer you in the right direction.

GENERAL QUESTIONS

Email :service@bluettipower.com

Telephone:1-702-463-4792

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm(PST)

Address: 6185 S Valley View Blvd Ste D. Las Vegas NV 89118

Orders&Shipping Support
sale@bluettipower.com

Sale-After Service Support

service@bluettipower.com

Wholesale,Distribute Or Dropshipping
distributor@bluettipower.com

Press,Marketing And Influencer Cooperation
marketing@bluetti.com

Thanks Scott, I will give them a go.

I sent many emails to list provided on web-site no one reply and support my case. :frowning:

Bluettipower UK has been in touch and say there staff are on a 3 day vacation and will look into my problem when they return.

Happy to hear that you already got UK to support. Not sure on me end sale-asia@bluetti.com might on holiday as well. :smile:

Hopefully someone will get back to you shortly

But until then you will switch over to drinking Diet Coke…Right?

1 Like

That’s never going to happen
Gas to the rescue