AC180 - restore previous state when power is restored

Hi, I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to have my new AC180 restore the AC output being enabled when grid power is restored to the battery. It looks like the answer is no, but I just want to confirm, or whether there’s maybe a custom/beta firmware with this feature.

I want to have at least 2 AC180s - one local, and one about an hour and a half away. If power goes out for an extended time and the battery runs out, I don’t want to have to manually have to power back on and have it start supplying power to connected devices. That’d especially be a problem for the remote system where I’d have to drive 90 minutes just to turn it on, then leave.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and how? If not, unfortunately I’d need to return these and find a different solution.

If there’s a semi-comparable Bluetti with this feature, I might also be interested in that.

Hi there,I sue a wifi plug with a schedule for charging the unit remotely,when the power is restored the unit will automatically recharge using the schedule on the plug.

Hope that helps.

@ischorr
AC180 does not have this feature.
None of the energy storage products on the market can automatically turn on the AC output of the machine, and there may be hidden dangers if the AC output is automatically turned on. When users are wiring the machine output, there is a risk of electric shock if the machine automatically turns on the AC.
But you can consider buying products with WIFI function, such as AC200L, the machine will be networked as soon as it is turned on, and then you can turn it on remotely.

2 Likes

Some products have this functions (as option of course)

Can this function be included as an option in application with disclaimer and user confirmation?
Interesting in such function on my AC180P as well

1 Like