AC180 Rattling noise

Hi.
I just received a brand new AC180. Taking it out of the box I noticed some rattling noise coming from the right side (when facing power ) seemingly coming from the AC input port. Also the press button on the circuit protector fuse is completely lose…

Any insights? Thx
ldbm

Hi @ldbm, We would like to understand more about the specific situation. Is the AC180 able to input and output normally? Additionally, could you record a video for us? This will help us identify the cause of the issue.

Thx for following up.
So the unit appears to work normally after AC & DC out testing, and AC recharge testing. The circuit protection button may be lose just because the breaker is not engaged/tripped , so that may be ok (see video). As for the noise (turn volume up please) there is also a video. It sounds like something is rattling near the handle perhaps?
Thx.
ldbm.

see video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/n3sq6h68wHxzcLzB6

Hi @ldbm , Thank you for providing the video. I have shared it with our engineers. We will be waiting for an answer, then we will contact you again.

Ok, I went ahead and took a look myself as I had to send the AC180 asap and hadn’t heard back from support. The noise was indeed coming from the handle and one screw was not tighten at all .

So I used a hex key to secure it. fine now.
ldbm

Hi @ldbm , Thank you for letting us know, and I’m glad to hear the issue has been resolved.
However, our engineers would still like to know the serial number of this machine. Could you please take a photo of it and provide it to us? This will help us investigate and provide feedback on this matter. I’ve attached a reference photo for your convenience.

ok I will send the info. It will be a few days before I have the unit in hands.
L.

Hi @ldbm , Thank you for your help! I have reported this problem to our R&D department.