AC 300 Smart Home Panel

@Pmk1001 File sent, please check your inbox.

@bluettrified

Connect the split phase cable to the NEMA L14-30 inlet and then to the sub-panel.
The ground and center cables in the sub panel are shown in the figure.

1 Like

Where can I purchase the #4 output cable? Does not seem like it is on the #bluetti site.

This is a good question. is it the combiner box which is causing the problems (floating ground).
Can one simple use the output cable and connect directly to the xfer switch?

too bad this was not available sooner, as I was building out my backup system.
This is good info that introduces the output cable.

Can you charge the Bluetti AC300 ((with 2 b3000) single phase UPS with the ProTran 2 transfer switch via a regular 15/20amp socket or must you go to the 30AAC Charge cable? And please do you have a recommended switch to an emergency shut down of power to the ProTrans 2 by emergency personnel.

@StingerZ16 I’m very sorry, this cable is not currently sold alone. It will wait until the AC300 distribution box is on sale and will come with the kit. Just like the AC500 Power Suite

Thats a bummer.
@bluetti can you provide the wire diagram for cable?
Or can we we assume the 2 grounds are tied together and the 2 neutrals are also tied together?

@timber You can use 15A cable, but the input current should also be adjusted to 15A. Here is the link to the replacement switch, you can have a check.

@BLUETTI can you address this please?

@StingerZ16 Sorry for late reply. AC500 double fire wire (split phase) wiring diagram as follows

HELLO, could you please send me the document as well to me. From Philippines here.

Philippines (220-240V) is considered a high voltage area and does not support connecting two hosts in split phases.