AC 200max and D300S

Hello,
I want to connect my AC200max with the PV dropdown module D300S. The D300S has an output connection with 2 strings, while the PV charging cable of the AC200Max has only one string. Is it possible to make this connection?
Is the AC200Max compatible with the D300S?
Thank you from Vienna, Austria

@Fritz51 Sorry, but AC200Max is not compatible with D300S due to a software mismatch.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick answer.
Unfortunately the D300S is mentioned as an optional accessory in the AC200Max-manual…
Will there be a solution for this software mismatch in the near future?

@Fritz51 I am very sorry, this is an error in the old manual. I have passed it on to the relevant department.
Based on this incompatibility, you can contact support to return the D300S.

1 Like

What is a D3000S? Are you talking about B300S?

I am talking about

Bluetti D300S PV Drop Down Module

Hi Fritz, ich betreibe das D300S mit einer EP500 Pro. Momentan habe ich einen String (1500W) meiner Dachanlage mit der D300S verbunden und einen Ausgang der D300S mit der EP500 Pro verbunden. Arbeitet soweit einwandfrei. Die D300S liefert am Ausgang 115V. Die EP500Pro regelt bei ca. 1200W Ladeleistung ab.

Danke für die Info. Die gleiche Konfiguration wollte ich mit meiner AC200Max einrichten - die beiden Geräte sind aber laut Auskunft von Bluetti nicht kompatibel (software mismatch)…

Die beiden Geräte haben keinerlei Kommunikationsverbindung.

Es liegt einfach nur Spannung vom D300S-Ausgang (die 115Volt) am DC-Eingang des Bluetti-Speichers an.

An Deiner Stelle würde ich es probieren. Die D300S ist momentan so schwer zu bekommen, dass Du sie jederzeit via Ebay mit sattem Gewinn weiterverkaufen könntest, sollte beides doch nicht zusammen passen.

Bluetti verkauft das gute Stück nicht mehr - aus welchen Gründen auch immer. Hier ist es noch erhältlich: Bluetti D300S PV Drop Down Module (solarpowersupply.at)
Freut mich, dass es bei Dir funktioniert - aber ich warte noch ab…

Is there already a dropdown module which is compatible to the AC200Max?