A Bluetti Wedding

On April 27th, AC meant both Alternative Current, and Anne-Christine: my wife!

As good solar nerds, we decided to re-enact the wedding to appropriately share the news on the forum, and showcase the happiness of AC180T as bride, AC200L as groom, and AC2A in the role of our 7yo son!

8 Likes

Ha, that’s amazing, quite the unconventional use for Bluetti power stations! :grinning: And congratulations too! :wedding: :bride_with_veil: :person_in_tuxedo: :boy:

1 Like

@Derceto Great idea, the decoration of the BLUETTI power station looks very nice as well. :white_heart: :green_heart:
Happy and blissful wedding!

2 Likes

Haha, amazing! Both ACs are a really good catch ;)

3 Likes

I bet you both had a fun time in the recreation!

1 Like

Congratulations, That’s a good one, very creative.
A marriage made in Blue Bluetti heaven
:smiley:

1 Like

« I got married to a solar nerd »

3 Likes

hahaha dude thats awesome! I wish my wife was as enthusiastic about my hobby (addiction) as your ol lady is! :metal:

2 Likes

Shhhh, don’t use the word “addiction”, she might take notice!

2 Likes

Right?!?! lol Bluetti has also taught many of us how to properly break down boxes to make them as inconspicuous as possible! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That heavy duty foam however can be a little trickier to hide!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Aha glorious!
And that shows pure trust in the brand… not keeping the boxes that say “returns will not be accepted without this box”. Hopefully no need for the warranty here ;-)

1 Like

Ohh I absolutely do have trust in the brand!! BUT… you’re right. You never know what could happen and its definetly wise to keep the boxes until least the warranty is up. These from a couple weeks ago are just making a trip to another storage location. I take them over to a shed at my work once my ol lady starts catching on/asking too many questions. :laughing:

2 Likes