30A AC Charging Cable For Split-Phase Function.

Good Day,

I am new to the BLUETTI community but have been researching for several months. I finally jumped in feet first and took advantage of the Black Friday sale.

At 30 amps split phase, how long does it take to charge two AC550’s and four B300’s? I searched this forum and tried GOOGLE. Not luck in finding the answer.

Thank you!

Hi @Rria1965 , We consulted with the technical engineers for you and they replied that this time is about 2.2 to 2.7 hours.

Wall charging time = Energy storage battery Wh/AC adapter power W + (0.5-1)
The last + (0.5-1) is because the energy storage product is charged to about 80% and the remaining 20% will go into a slow trickle charge.

Thank you for your reply!