1.3.7 iOS : crashes just like 1.3.6, 1.3.5, and 1.3.4 did

The new 1.3.7 iOS version crashes just like 1.3.6, 1.3.5 and 1.3.4 did. 1.3.3 worked fine.

This is getting absurd. 1.3.7 is the 3rd unstable iOS app that still crashes after many months, repeatedly crashes after only minutes to hours of app use. It’s useless.

Here is my previous post on 1.3.6 doing the same thing:

Here’s my post on 1.3.5 doing this as well:

I’m not even sure where my 1.3.4 post was, it was so long ago.

Bluetti, I understand that there may be difficulties fixing the app. But, it needs to be resolved since the promise of app control is one reasons many people bought bluetti systems.

@jCs May I know what are the details please(how did the program crash)?
So that I can give better feedback to the software team.

Thanks. Please check out any of the links I posted for more details.
For example:

Since installing it yesterday, my input is displaying half the Watts it was displaying with the previous version. I have two SP350, connected in series and in full Moroccan sunlight. Yesterday was over 600 Watts and the updated App is showing less than 300 Watts. Any suggestions?

Ok, I have submitted it to the software team. I will let you know if there are any updates or any solutions.

I’ve yet to see my Bluetti app crash. It’s version 1.3.7 on my old 3rd generation ipad pro, iOS 16.3.1
Are there any software updates for your ipad/iphone?

I’m also on iOS 16.3.1 on a ~2020 iPad Pro.
Everything is up to date.
It worked fine until 1.3.4.
1.3.3 and before never crashed (only lost bluetooth)

Solar panel output is a finicky beast. Sometimes my two 600 watt arrays (in parallel) show 1100 watts max but other times variations of 600 to 1000 watts, even when it’s mostly sunny here in Las Vegas. I’ve yet to see the full 1200 watts they should produce.

Also, if your batteries are close to being fully charged, the app shows that the system won’t accept full power from the panels, but reduces it according to the battery SOC.

If one of your two panels in series is partially shaded for whatever reason, it will pull down the total power output.

1 Like

I’m still stuck using only Bluetooth because Bluetti won’t accept my SSID using an “=”. Still waiting for them to change that on their end.
But Bluetooth works just fine for me for the time being.

Hello, St8kout! What type of the mobile that you are using? iPhone or android? And the iPhone type or android type? Like iPhone X, or Samsung somthing? Could you please provide more specific details about the app installing environment, thanks~

Hello, jCs, sorry to hear the bad news about the app. Could you provide more specific details about the steps that you are using when the crashs appear? Such as, 1) open the app; 2) login by username and password; 3) press button of something!! And also is there the convinent about getting more information for the Phone type and Phone version such as iOS 10.31 iPhone X. So that app developer could get the way to follow the steps and get the same crashs. And at the end to define the bugs and fix. Thanks~

@dongeyoung Thanks.
(1) “Could you provide more specific details about the steps that you are using when the crashs appear? Such as 1) open the app; 2) login by username and password; 3) press button of something!!”
As mentioned the emails, I do nothing for it to crash. There are no button presses. The app simply disappears form minutes to hours later.
It occurs with, or without logging in (same result).
I have watched it close and disappear, because I happened to be walking by.
I’ve never had the app crash from button pressing. It’s always on its own.
It only started crashing 1.3.4.
1.3.3 and before never crashed.

(2) “And also is there the convinent about getting more information for the Phone type and Phone version such as iOS 10.31 iPhone X”
iOS 16.3.1, on 8th gen iPad (~2019).

Thanks.

@jCs , THANKS FOR REPLYS.
And I have one more question, is that app when opening without internet connections? If with connecting no matter wifi or mobile network, will app still crash?

Oh I’m not the one having any problems with the app.
When I first bought the AC500 I tried to set up wifi, but it would not accept the equal (=) sign in my SSID, so I reported it and started using Bluetooth instead. Bluetti has since added the “=” as an acceptable character for SSID. I do find that Bluetooth is instant, while wifi seems to take a few moments to connect and open. No big deal.

@dongeyoung
“And I have one more question, is that app when opening without internet connections? If with connecting no matter wifi or mobile network, will app still crash?”
The ipad always has an internet connection. No other app crashes on this ipad, except the Bluetti app.
(Though i almost always connect without login, to the AC200Max via bluetooth)

@BLUETTI I just wanted to say that 1.3.8 iOS seems to not crash. It has been up for several days. Hopefully it continues like that.
It’s been fixed, then just wanted to say Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback. Very glad to know that this version no longer crashes