Which devices support energy statistics in app

I just recently updated my app and finally can see energy stats for my ac300.

This really makes me want to replace some of my other devices with bluetti, but need to know which support this.

1 Like

@bluetti_zoomzoom Yes.
You need to update to the latest version of the APP, and the device needs to support IoT and be connected to the network. The involved portable models include AC300, AC500, AC200L, AC240, EP500P, and EP500.

1 Like

Hello!
I have an EP500 Pro.
I don’t see any performance data.
The device is connected to the network and also to the cloud.
I have already completely reinstalled the app. Only empty fields are displayed, I can select the days, but there are no values.
What can I do?
Marcus

1 Like

Just a couple of thoughts. First, is your EP500 Pro connected to the internet / WIFI? Second, if you go to “general settings” there is an entry for “Data Analysis Service”, and mine says “Authorized”, maybe check your status too?

Hello Henry,
Thank you very much for your answer.
Yes, the EP500 has a WiFi network and the connection to the Bluetti cloud works without any problems.
The release in the general settings is also set.
Does it also work for you with an iPhone and the latest iOS?
Greetings Marcus

1 Like

iOS 2.3.2, Android 2.3.1
Please try upgrading to the latest version and see if this statistics interface appears?

Hello,
2.3.2 is installed. These options have only been available since this version, right?
However, no values ​​are displayed. Just the empty tables…
Marcus

1 Like

My phone is an Android – Samsung S22, so I cannot speak to the iPhone compatibility. Whether it is an iPhone issue, or something else, Bluetti will get this fixed. :+1: