Where can I buy SwapSolar expansion battery?

Hello!
I have an AC180T charging station. I like it very much. And I would like to buy 1 or 2 more expansion batteries. Where can I buy them? I don’t see this option on the Bluetti website. The Indiegogo site also does not allow such a purchase. Is there such an option somewhere? Or maybe you can tell me when they will be available for sale?

1 Like

Hi @dimakovalevskyi

Thats actually a pretty good question. On the Bluetti site, im able to find the AC180T but not the B70 expansion.

@BLUETTI Anything you can tell us about?

greetings
Erik

I only found it for sale here (new zealand), but that’s probably a bit far for most of us!

@dimakovalevskyi
Do you want to buy from Ukrainian online sites? If so, I will confirm this for you with relevant departments.

@BLUETTI, thank you for the answer!

Of course, if I could buy it in a store in Ukraine, it would be perfect. But if you have problems with delivery or distribution to Ukraine, I could buy in any EU country or US with delivery to Ukraine through third-party services, this option would also satisfy me.

@dimakovalevskyi After checking, I found that the B70 is still out of stock with no specific arrival date.
Or can I know which website you purchased your original AC180T from? That way I can join forces with the relevant department to communicate with the dealer and confirm if there will be stock dispatched to authorized dealers on a priority basis.

@BLUETTI I purchased the station from one of the official Bluetti distributors in Ukraine https://allo.ua/

What if they are out of stock now, but it is still planned that they will eventually be available for sale in Europe or the US on the official Bluetti website?