updating firmware without volunteering

This is EB3A.

I can connect to the power station with bluetooth. I do not want to create an account; I do not want to bind a device. How do I update the firmware? The power station has USB ports. It would make sense to be able to bluetooth invoke reading a flash drive, or fetching an update to the phone based on serial number detected in bluetooth (offline) mode and Bluetooth PAN pushing it.

currently showing
ARM v2062.03
DSP v2056.13

1 Like

Hi @p101d

Firmware can be only updatet over Bluetooth on the Bluetti App. You dont need a account, when just connect it by bluetooth as far as i know.

greetings
Erik

Hello Support Team!
Input data:
EB3A2222007030283
In Mobile App I see error A006 - Batterypack communication failure.
ARM v2057.11
DSP v0.00
I see UPGRADE button in section DSP with newest version v2056.xx , but process upgrade doesnt start when I press Upgrade icon.
Unfortunately powerstation doesnt work correctly, I can connect to its only when I use external Solar power source. Please could you provide me firmware to fix this error and problem ?

@Serhii1
If the error code appears after the upgrade fails, please refer to the possible solutions:

1. Upgrade the APP version to the latest, and then upgrade the firmware again
  2. Clear the APP cache and try to upgrade again.
  3. Keep the phone as close to the machine as possible
  4. If the phone is connected to WiFi, try turning off the WiFi on the phone to upgrade data.
  5. Try downloading the APP again
  6. Try changing your mobile phone

After troubleshooting points 1-6, the firmware still fails to be upgraded repeatedly. When the firmware upgrade fails, is it always stuck at a certain progress? Can you provide the phone model?

serhii1 hijacked this thread

For the EB3A

are these the most recent versions:

ARM v2062.03
DSP v2056.13

@plol The version you mentioned above is officially the latest currently.