Totally frustrating

I have a ac 300 and b 300 that I got to run my RV. It’s a portable unit I have connected 3 100 w panels on the roof. This is a 30’ tow unit .
All I wanted to do is solar charge the unit and plug it into it’s shore line.
I’ve had the unit over 3 years and maybe it’s worked 6 months total.
I’ve been in communication with bluetti even sent the entire unit back to service department.
I’ve sent pictures txt email ect.

I’ve done everything they said to do to trouble shoot the unit. I can’t run off the RV shoreline I have to plug into the AC 300 for what I need to run.
I am now getting the runaround from them. (Oh when I sent the entire unit back they returned the ac300 and a new b300 back.)
They say that they can’t find my paperwork or what platform I bought it on.
I know it is a big enough for my RV but a lot of me displays are low d-bat drained d-bat, low voltage, voltage to hi ect.
I am totally frustrated, I had to go out but a generator and have spent enough on gas to buy 3 units.
???

1 Like

You don’t by chance have some sort of surge suppressor in your RV that the power has to go through do you? If so, that can cause issues when plugging in your RV shore power plug directly to the AC300. When you say “plug it into it’s shoreline” I am guessing that you mean plugging the RV shoreline directly to the AC300. 300 watts for a large system like yours would be very undersized for recharging.

1 Like