The EB70 station is not charged

Hello dear readers of the forum. I recently bought a BLUETTI EB70 charging station and faced the following problem: the bluetti station does not charge. After turning on the power supply, the red indicator lights up for one minute, after which it changes to a green indicator that lights up all the time, and from time to time the fans turn on at the station itself, after which it seems to be charging, but it is not. Please tell me what the problem may be and how to solve it. If you need to take it for repair, then tell me if it will be possible to do it somewhere in Ukraine so as not to lose the warranty. Thank you for your attention and I hope for your help.

Hi @Archie , We are unsure if the issue is with the AC adapter or the EB70 itself. Could you help us troubleshoot?

When AC charging, please long press the AC+DC+LED switch buttons simultaneously. Does an error code appear?

Can you charge the EB70 using a car charger or solar charger? If it charges successfully, this indicates the issue lies with the adapter rather than the EB70 unit.

This is what it shows me when I hold down these buttons

E000 means there are no error codes, indicating that the machine itself does not have any issues. It could be an adapter fault. We recommend trying a different adapter or using an alternative charging method.

Hi @Archie, our engineers have discussed this problem again, and they suggest you recalibrate the EB70. Can you try it again?
Please follow the steps below:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station till it is out of power and turns off automatically);
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.
  3. Once the power is 100% fully charged, turn off the machine, and leave it the whole day.

Please let us know if it does help.
If not, please contact us for further service.

Hello @BLUETTI_CARE, dear engineers, moderators, and forum readers. Thank you for your help, exactly what you advised me helped. I have one more question for you, I used the station, it was discharged to about 60%, I put it on charging and in about an hour and a half it charged to 100%, is this a normal charging speed or is there something wrong with it. Even when it was charged to 100%, the power supply turns on from time to time and supplies voltage to the station as if it is charging, is this normal? Thank you for your reply.

Hi @Archie, In my opinion, the time it takes to charge from 60% to 100% in 1.5 hours is within the normal range.

When the machine is on, especially when both AC and DC outputs are turned on, there is a self-consumption of power. This will consume some energy to maintain its operation, so even after reaching 100%, the power supply will still provide voltage, which is also normal.
However, we do not recommend continuing to charge the machine after it is fully charged, as overcharging can sometimes trigger an overcharge error.

Got it, thanks for the help.

1 Like