The B300K is now officially launched on BLUETTI US&CA! 🚀

:battery:BLUETTI’s newest battery pack is here to revolutionize your energy storage experience. And we have a special treat for our loyal community members - 13% OFF (11% OFF for BLUETTI CA) for you!

:money_with_wings: Upgrade your power setup with the B300K at a discounted price and enjoy the benefits of this innovative energy storage solution.
Access your BLUETTI official account and enjoy the B300K discounted price.

:electric_plug:Get your hands now on the B300K at
BLUETTI US

BLUETTI CA

4 Likes

I wonder what exactly on the B300K models is region specific? The USB Output is standard 5V. There isnt any inverter that need to fit the voltage of the region (110V/120V/230V etc.). Has it just something to do with different firmwares from the main unit?

Kinda curios.

The newest B300K is a battery pack that does not have separate charging capabilities and needs to be used with an inverter. :)

I suppose it may have more to do with sales regions, currencies, and stuff like that? Maybe inventory availability as well, as to where all you can get product to simultaneously?

1 Like

I went to order a B300K for my AC300+B300 system, just to add storage capacity, but a price of $1199 came up instead of the $1043 price. What do I need to do to claim the 13% discount?
I called customer service to ask this question, and couldn’t communicate well with the service agent, but in the conversation he told me I would have to connect two B300 and two B300K if i wanted to use the B300K with an AC300. Is this correct?

Yeah, i think thats one of the main factors. But i dont see a problem for EU Customers to order a US B300K. Thats what i try to say.

1 Like

Hi @sgsebe

Maybe @BLUETTI_CARE can help you to solve the case with the sales Team and add the discount afterwards

greetings
Erik

We have two AC500’s and five B300S currently. Can we mix and match B300K in with our B300S? Are there any limits to note? I understand each AC500 can have six B300S or eight B300K. What should be noted when you have some of each?

1 Like

Ah, I see what you mean. That would be true I think as well.

Edit: maybe warrantee issues? Sometimes PCs purchased in USA cannot get warrantee service if they’re brought into Mexico, for example.

1 Like

It seems to be available in Germany

@sgsebe
About the price, you need to log in to your BLUETTI official membership to get the above price. :)
As for the connection issue, based on having one AC300 + B300, you can connect 1-2 more B300K units (up to a maximum of 2).

1 Like

With two AC500 main units in split-phase mode, you can connect up to 12 battery packs. You already have 5 B300S, so you can connect up to 7 more B300K.

However, to connect the B300K to AC500/B300S, you will need our optional cable P090D - P150D. Currently, this cable is out of stock.

2 Likes

But can you have an AC300 with 3 B300’s and one of the B300K’s?

@Lucifuge752
Sure!

A single AC300 can support mixing 1 to 4 B300 or B300K units. Either 2+2 or 1+3 forms are allowed

1 Like

I have a AC200L with 2 - B210 can I add a B300K?

From my understanding, you can mix any combination of B300 and B300K on the AC300.
If you have 2 existing B300 batteries, then you would daisy chain 1x B300 and 1x B300K into each expansion port. If you have only 1x B300, then have one expansion battery on each expansion port. If you plan to buy 2x B300K to use with your 1x B300, then I would have 2x B300K daisy chained on a single expansion port, and the B300 on the other expansion port.

Wow! Neat new product. Glad to see this as I was in the market for a new B300. And the B300k is a smart new economical solution to an existing system. I have two B300 and two AC300…so this is perfect.
Also, anybody see this in quick enough time, on Amazon, there is a LIGHTNING DEAL AND…10% coupon code (YMMV).
So, I just checked out with one for $899. Don’t try to split the payments into 12 equal payments…the special pricing and the 10% goes away.
If you are interested, and don’t mind, use this link to Amazon: Bluetti B300k on Amazon
That is an Amazon Affiliate link from which I may receive a commission, but should not affect your price. If you don’t want to use the link, just search for the Bluetti B300k battery. But hurry…the Lightning Deal is only for 3 more hours (BTW, if this isn’t allowed, I will be glad to edit the post…and my apologies…I did review the forum policies…so I hope this is ok.)

2 Likes

“## Bluetti B300K Tear Down! Build Quality Revealed!”

1 Like

I think you have to create an account on the Bluettipower.com website and after you log in, the lower price should be available. I am using an AC300 with 1 B300 battery and 1 B300k without issues.