Thanks for listening to suggestions

It was way too easy to accidentally turn off AC out on the app. Just picking up my ipad I turned the AC off to my Fridge :astonished:
I suggested an, “Are you sure?” dialog box, and just noticed that it’s now there.
Many thanks.

1 Like

@St8kout Thank you. May I know which model you refer to? And did you update the APP to the latest version? As I know, some models will have a dialog box when turning off AC.

It would be nice to be able to see the firmware change notes so people would not have to accidently discover what changes are being implemented. If the changes are an improvement, I am at a loss as to why Bluetti would not want to share the general details of what is improved by the firmware update.

As far as updates go, I never have to do anything. I assume it’s changed from your end.
Anytime I open the App, if it starts at the Home Screen it looks like there’s been an update.

I also liked the auto update that made my touchscreen start working properly. Until then some things would not respond and I thought I was going to have to send it in for repairs. It was indeed a nice surprise.
One Saturday some time ago I opened the APP and it made some changes to my PV Priority by setting it at 30% and would not let me change it. There were some other changes too but by that afternoon the original App was restored. I guess someone jumped the gun and launched a bad update Friday night.