Thanks Bluetti!

Just got a nice gift via mail this morning :slight_smile:
Thanks @BLUETTI :blue_heart:
Nice coffee grinder (metal, coarse selector, nice hefty feel), a metal cup, a lamp/power bank combo… I really appreciate the brand’s efforts to create a special connection with its user base, community and brand ambassadors!
The keychain AC200 just nails it :laughing:

6 Likes

@Derceto Thanks for sharing. :blue_heart:
Is this the souvenir for the BLUETTI Ambassador Program, arranged by Scarlett?

1 Like

Indeed, it’s for the program. Getting my van back in a week or two, I’m delighted to prepare a little trip… with a fully loaded AC500 and the two B300S to keep us warm :slight_smile:
The inflatable backseat mat should arrive anytime soon too:

:laughing:

3 Likes

Wow, thats looking really comfortable!

Have much fun on your trip ;)

1 Like

Congrats! Looks wonderful

1 Like

Sounds like a well prepared trip :zap::+1: Have fun :metal:

1 Like

In the meantime, my kid claimed the camping light, and likes to think it’s a portal device like in the Portal game:

Portal 2, Atlas & P-Body pondering…

Haha, i mean… there a certain similarities^^ Seems like not only you have with the package :wink:

1 Like

Wow how can I get a nice gift?

2 Likes

@Wilkins Stay tuned to the upcoming giveaways, as there is a great chance to win big BLUETTI prize!!

1 Like

Hello @BLUETTI !
My friends to whom I showcase Bluetti products can’t help but also notice the folding camping light. For reasons, it is very practical, it helps me a lot when tinkering. Its adjustable brightness and the battery capacity both make this stand out.
Is there any hope to see the lamp on the Lifestyle store so we can purchase more with Bluetti Bucks please?

1 Like

This lamp is used on daily base by me. Its awesome

1 Like

@Derceto Upon confirmation, the camping light you mentioned is part of the ambassador gift. The gift set is relatively costly, and BLUETTI has no intention of customizing production in bulk.
Thanks again for your love of the ambassador gift set! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I’m with you @Derceto and @Selfmadestrom This lantern style light is badass! One of my favorites and I find myself using it all the time! Would love to see Bluetti eventually making it available for purchase down the line!

1 Like