Solar problem

Everything is plug and i have only a input voltage between 25v and 26v but nothing else so the solar panel dont charge
No input current, no input power, no generatio energy.
I try to charge it with the adapter and it work.
Can somebody help me please

1 Like

@Derceto ? your kind of question :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi William,

Welcome to the forum!

Few questions to begin with:

• what solar power generator do you have?
  • what solar panels do you have? Model reference, or pictures of the label will do (with voltages, design power, “Voc” and all)
  • how did you wire the panels? Series, parallel, how many…
  • Do you have other test hardware (panels, generator) ? This to compare the results, and ensure that your sunlight conditions, exposure, angle of your setup.

Also, let us know if you did any voltage test (multimeter).

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply

• i have the ac200p for solar power generator
  • i have the renogy 175w flexible solar panel 1X
    I did not the the solar panel on a other device but the power station charge when i plug it with the wall adapter
    When i plug only the adapter for the solar panel i have ~25v as input voltage but no input current, no input power, no generation energy
1 Like

Referring to the manual, the solar input voltage is too low.

AC200P

You should put a second panel in series / or replace your panel for a higher voltage, or use a DC050S Charging Enhancer.

2 Likes

I correct and complete my answer. The manual also indicates a car charging mode that accepts an input voltage of 23V-28.8V.
AC200P2
If you preferably configure it on “CAR” instead of “PV” , maybe it can work. But I don’t know in this case if you have the mppt.
Capture3

1 Like