Solar input to B210 when it's connected to an AC200L

I have an AC200L set to PV Priority mode and connected to a 1200W solar array which works fine. I recently added a B210 battery which I can see in the Bluetti app (iOS) via the AC200L and they are working fine. This morning I tried connecting a PV200 panel to the DC input on the B210 via the supplied cable, however the app only shows a single PV input (I’ve previously used a similar setup with an AC60 connected to a B80, each connected to a PV200 panel, the app showed two PV inputs). I’ve tested the feed from the PV200 by connecting it to the AC200L and it looks fine (the only thing that I can’t check is the input cable for the B210), so I’m wondering if the app should show two PV inputs when the AC200L and the B210 are both connected to PV or is the PV input to my B210 not working or have I missed something. Any suggestions please ? Thanks.

@hughn2024 The PV charging power of the B210 (as well as the B300 and B300S) cannot be displayed, but it will charge normally, kindly no worries.

If you really want to make sure that the panels are charging your B210: turn off your B210 and disconnect it from the AC200L. Plug the panels into your B210…it should wake up on its own. Finally you should see the front LEDs (SOC) chasing…

PS This only has to be done once! you will have faith afterwards!